FilaClassic is an eco-friendly liquid wax floor finishes for revitalised shine on terracotta, marble, stone and agglomerates. Unlike many other coating options, FilaClassic is repolishable which means scuff marks and light scratches can be removed without requiring reapplication of the coating.
5 litres of FilaClassic eco-friendly liquid wax will cover 1500 square metres of terracotta or 150-200 square metres of natural stone.
This product is part of Fila’s Green Line – products designed to do a great job while having a low environmental impact. For further information visit the Fila Green Line website.
WHAT IT’S FOR:
- Protects floors in marble, travertine, and stone agglomerates (terrazzo, random paving etc).
- Revitalizes the shine of polished finishes.
- An ideal first and final coat for the traditional treatment of terracotta and for use in routine maintenance.
- Gives a splendid natural shine.
- Easy treatment and easy maintenance
- Protects the surface from the effects of time.
- Does not stratify with maintenance.
- Can be repolished.
- Glossy Finish Stones
- Matt Stones and Agglomerates
ADVICE FROM THE EXPERTS:
Finishes should only be carried out on interior floors, preferably not in damp rooms or where there is stagnant water (bathrooms, showers). Finishing waxes should not be applied to porcelain or ceramic tiles
For on-going optimum protection, we recommend occasionally applying a solution of diluted wax after washing with FilaCleaner. Dilute 2 or 3 glasses of wax in 5 litres of water and then apply.