All purpose floor tile cleaner for terracotta, porcelain, glazed ceramic tiles, quarry tiles, concrete, wood, natural stone, granite, agglomerates, tumbled marble, pebbles and cobblestones. This product has a neutral pH making it safe for use on even the most sensitive stone types.
5 litres of FilaCleaner tile cleaner will clean approximately 7500 square metres for a maintenance clean, or 250 square metres for a first stone wash.
This product is part of Fila’s Green Line – products designed to do a great job while having a low environmental impact. For further information visit the Fila Green Line website.
WHAT’S IT FOR:
- A gentle detergent for all floors
- Safe for pretreated and sensitive surfaces
- Essential for after installation cleaning of acid sensitive material such as polish natural stone or polish agglomerates
- Cleans without damaging the surface
- When highly diluted (1:200) it leaves no residues and does not require rinsing.
- Highly concentrated: can be diluted according to use.
- Highly biodegradable
- Ideal for the maintenance of waxed surfaces.
- Diluted min. 1:200 can be used with a floor cleaning machine
- Ideal for laminated surfaces
- Glossy Finish Stones
- Plastic Laminates
- Porcelain Stoneware
- Matt Stones and Agglomerates
- Glazed Ceramic
- Rubber and PVC
Ecological treatment system for glossy finish stone – professional application of FilaCLEANER
* Please note – this video is in Italian, however it provides a good visual guide of how to use the product, and the effect that will be achieved. For full usage instructions please download the brochure from the link above instead of relying on the Italian instructions, unless you are fluent in Italian! *